Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What we're up to...

We haven't really been up to too much lately. I forgot to take my camera to St. Pete, so I don't even have pictures from then to show. Valerie does, though, so check out her blog for some pictures of her kid and mine.
Here are some pictures of the kids:



Brian is into throwing things away right now. He started this at my parents' house, and hasn't really stopped. So far, we don't think we've lost anything!



I had to take Brian to the doctor the day after Christmas. While I was gone, Erik and Kayleigh were playing a game. I'm not sure how it happened exactly, but Erik accidently scratched Kayleigh in the face. It was only a flesh wound, but Kayleigh needed a band aid on it, anyway. (The band aids never last! She will keep taking it off to show you her wound, and then it loses its stickyness.)


I had Brian back at the doctor's office last week for his 15 month check up. The boy weighs 31 pounds!!! I weighed Kayleigh at the office, and she weighed 36.4. On the doctor's percentile chart, he's back on top!! Woohoo!! My poor arms! :(


Kayleigh got some oranges from our youth pastor's tree, and has enjoyed eating them. I think she got the idea of putting it in her mouth like this from her father. You can see how funny Brian thinks it is.



Kayleigh gets a chocolate whenever she goes poo poo in the potty. This is a treat that I'm afraid she'll never give up! We have Tootsie Rolls right now, and she smiled at me after eating most of it this morning. I said, "Don't close your mouth! I have to get a picture of your teeth!" If you look closely, you can see the chocolate in between and even on some of her teeth. Someone started this in high school where you would put food on your teeth right before taking a picture. It looks like we are starting the next generation on this tradition. :)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

The kids are adorable Lisa. I can't get over how much they look alike.

Yeah, watch out for Brian's new habit of throwing things away. I think I lost a set of keys, some silverware and a pair of socks that way. ;) It became a habit where I had to check the trash every time I took it out.

They are growing and are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Brian threw our phone away but luckily I was watching him!!