Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The many faces of Kayleigh

I was trying to take pictures of Brian using his fork like a big boy, but Kayleigh butted in, wanting me to take her picture. So, she gave me a bunch of looks, and here's what I got.


Yesterday morning, Kayleigh and Brian were sitting in our room plotting something, I'm afraid. I didn't get a good picture of the two of them sitting together talking, but this is a sweet one.



And here is Brian feeding himself and then looking very proud. And yes, that's a purple cup.

5 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

Busted lip face and surprised face are my favorites.

Matthew and Valerie said...

Kayleigh is such a ham! Brian sure does look proud of himself!

Anonymous said...

She's a little actress!! Poor lip. Very cute of them together. Good of Brian too. He's looking so grown up.

Ali said...

They are so cute! I really think Kayleigh is one of the most photogenic kids I have ever seen!

Kelli said...

What's wrong with the purple cup? ;)