Friday, January 6, 2012

Pajama Day

Today was pajama  day at school.  She was so excited to wear her pajamas, but couldn't decide which to wear, so she combined two pairs.  The nightie is from my parents with the matching nightie for her doll.  Jenna had giving Kayleigh other pajamas with the zebra print pants.  I think it worked out well because it was pretty cool this morning and I didn't have to worry about Kayleigh being too cold.  One of Kayleigh's teachers made home-made waffles for the class, and they got to have applesauce and cinnamon apples, too.  It was a good way to end a short, 2 day school week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the combo of those 2 - part nitie, part pj's. Did the teacher wear hers? Ours do when they have their Pajama Party in kdg.

Ali said...

So cute! She looks so grown up here!

Matthew and Valerie said...

I like the pj combination. She's a budding fashionista! :)