Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pancakes for dinner



I think having pancakes for dinner is going to be our new "thing" when Erik has meetings.  He had one this afternoon at church, but even though he was going to be home in time for dinner, Kayleigh still wanted to have pancakes.  I got the idea from Amanda Eikeland to spell out the kids' names when I made the pancakes.  I don't think the letters turned out as well, but Kayleigh thought it was pretty cool.  Brian's name isn't long enough to fill him up, so he had another pancake after eating his letters.  Are you surprised to hear/read that???


On the griddle
The finished product

Brian had spiky hair from getting syrup in it.  He thought it was hilarious to smile with his eyes closed.  I thought this was the best one of his spikes and his smile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea!!

Loving Mommyhood said...

Awesome. Do Brian Oliver next time...that MIGHT fill him up.

Matthew and Valerie said...

I think the letters came out pretty good. Poor Brian has such a short name (though it is longer than Erik and Lisa!). Brian Oliver would probably fill him up.

Sager Squad said...

so cute!