Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy early St. Patrick's Day!

I have to post early because of the craziness going on at Kayleigh's school today. Some leprechauns came to the school and took over the classrooms! They made a MESS!!

I don't usually keep a camera with me, but at the last minute I grabbed it so I could get a picture of Kayleigh with her green hair.  We were running a little late, so I had decided to take a picture of Kayleigh in front of her school.  I was SO glad I had my camera with me!!

 

What we saw when we first got in.


 The dolls were taken hostage.


They made a mess playing with paint!


But at least they didn't have an accident!



Here is Kayleigh in her green shirt with green hair.

Kayleigh's friends were so excited wanting to know how her hair got green.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those bad leprechauns. I'll bet the teachers had fun making such a mess. So how did you make her hair green?