Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Can you tell what Ginger is looking at?

Can you see what Ginger sees?  I'll give you a hint:  it's a SNAKE!  Okay, it's an itty bitty tiny snake, but it's a snake.  The kids and I were eating lunch one day when Ginger started barking at something.  It didn't bother me, but Kayleigh wanted to go outside to investigate.  She came back in saying, "Mommy, there's a snake out there on its back!"  I immediately thought it would be much bigger than it was.  We watched while Ginger played with it.  When it stopped moving for awhile, she lost interest.  When I saw it moving again, I made sure to bring Ginger's attention back to it!  She definitely wounded it, but didn't kill it.  I hope that it went under the deck to die.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't throw it in the garbage can?? Bet that was more fun to catch than a lizard.

Matthew and Valerie said...

Are you sure it wasn't a giant worm? Maybe Rosie needs to come take care of the snake. Simba and/or Juliet would not let it live.