Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rosie

Rosie is our neighbor's cat who has decided our house is her second home.  We love having her around!  She comes running up to us whenever we are outside and gets plenty of attention from our family.  Unfortunately, she has snuck into our house a couple of times in the middle of the night, scaring us half to death.  I went out to the garage this evening to do a load of laundry and I found her in the laundry basket.  I told her to stay put so I could snap a couple of pictures, and then I had to put her back outside. 

2 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

You are blogging about her! Next, you are going to be paying her vet bills. That is why I don't pet her (and I am highly allergic, but that's irrelevant).

Anonymous said...

I think you should let her in the house. :) She loves your family. Well, maybe not the dogs.