Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's my turn...

Last night I posted a blog of Kayleigh imitating Erik. This morning, we were trying to get all of our stuff in from Walmart, and while my hands were full, my cell phone started to ring. I knew it was Valerie calling me back, but I couldn't get to the phone in my purse. I dropped my phone on the ground and told Kayleigh to answer it for me. I had to make one more trip outside to get a sleeping Brian from his car seat and take him upstairs to finish the nap that he started on the way home. While walking upstairs, I heard Kayleigh telling Valerie what I said when the phone was ringing. Of course, this impression isn't as good as the earlier one, but I still thought I would post it. I think the hand motions make the video!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy, Jr. to a "T". :)

Matthew and Valerie said...

Is she trying to do your voice, too? Because she sounds more like Erik than you!! Still cute, though.

Kayleigh and Brian said...

In case you're wondering what she said, she said, "It's Aunt Val! Answer my phone!"

Loving Mommyhood said...

I watched it like 3 times and it was funnier every time.