Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pictures

We are enjoying our time here with my family. On Sunday, my dad cut the grass with his riding lawn mower. (Or mow lawner, as Kayleigh calls it!) When he finished, he let Kayleigh sit up with him and go for a ride. She liked it and got to drive all by herself!


Last night, we went to Jonathan and Chat's place for a yummy dinner. Chat ALWAYS makes good food! Valerie came into town for dinner, rather than waiting until this morning to make the trip. See, Chat's food is that good! After dinner, Dad and I took Brian home to get him to bed while Kayleigh stayed with Mia and Nathan to go swimming. Mom, Valerie and Kayleigh got home around 9, and we got to Kayleigh to bed as quickly as possible so Valerie and I could play Farkle, our favorite dice game. When I was getting ready for bed, I snuck into Kayleigh's room to check on her. This is how she was sleeping:

1 comment:

Loving Mommyhood said...

Love the first picture with the hat!