Friday, August 6, 2010

On the move!

After months of begging, pleading, and bribing, Brian has finally decided to crawl! We were upstairs playing, and while Kayleigh wasn't paying attention, I watched Brian move. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it until I knew for sure that he was crawling. After watching him do it a few times, I told Kayleigh to watch so I had another witness. Then we called Erik to tell him the good news. I took a bunch of videos, and unfortunately the one I think is the best is the one with Kayleigh talking ugly. If you don't want to hear it, mute the volume and watch Brian go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's moving really well! We knew it wouldn't be long til he crawled cause he sure was practicing down here.

Anonymous said...

finally!! I missed by one week, I thought he'd do it @ our house last week.
dad

Matthew and Valerie said...

I was hoping he'd wait until next weekend when we were in Mobile. Poor Kayleigh has no idea what she's in for now that Brian is mobile.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Cute! Yay Brian! We can't wait to see your new mad skills in person!

Chat JV said...

Go Brian! He crawls like a pro.