Monday, August 2, 2010

Sleeping beauty

After the first picture I took of Kayleigh, she decided that she liked having her picture taken while she slept. I got another good one of the dogs sleeping with her. They NEVER sleep with her, so it was cute to see the three of them together. You will see one picture where Kayleigh is sleeping across MY pillow. (It has the pink flowers on the pillow case.) There was enough room for me to have one of the corners, so I didn't worry about it. When Brian woke up in the middle of the night, though, Kayleigh shifted and then was taking up the whole pillow. I took her picture to document it, and then moved her. I think I said something like, "Oh Kayleigh!", more to myself than to her. She was still asleep, but said, "What Mommy?" I just let her be. In the morning, I showed her the pictures and told her the story about how she took my pillow. She said, "I'm sorry I took your pillow Mommy." So sweet!

1 comment:

Matthew and Valerie said...

I'm glad the dogs didn't wake up when you took the picture. I hope Kayleigh doesn't expect you to take her picture every night!!