Friday, September 17, 2010

Brian's first hair cut

I have been talking for a couple of weeks about Brian's hair getting long and wanting to cut it. I finally bought some clippers today, and after Erik got home from work this afternoon, we decided to do it. Brian sat really still and took it all in stride. Thank goodness! I would like to be able to clip it for awhile and not have to pay $10-$15 per hair cut! I also need to give Kayleigh's bangs a trim (since two people have said it in the last 24 hours) and Erik is ready for a hair cut as well. I should probably get mine trimmed soon, too, but I'm not ready for that yet. I think I want it to grow a little longer.
The slide show wasn't letting me get the code to enter it in this post, so you'll have to click on this link to get it: Brian's first haircut

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he sat so nicely and let you do that to him!! He looks cute as can be. :)

Matthew and Valerie said...

You and Erik did a great job cutting Brian's hair. Looks like he was a big boy sitting and letting you do it.

Loving Mommyhood said...

It looks awesome and he looks so handsome. I am bringing Jack over.

Kelli said...

GO GIRL!

I've always cut all my kids' hair and Rob's. It gets too expensive to take everyone for 'professional' cuts. Funny story... I took Lincoln to get his haircut the week before I had Norah (I couldn't bend or get around, I was so big). Anyway, the hairdresser did a terrible job and I felt as though I had been robbed of $12.00! Then, I had to tip her for the terrible haircut. Ug. Now, I just put on a short movie for whoever is getting a haircut and it's AWESOME. I even give out lollipops like the salons do. :) Tee-hee.