Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More

After practicing "more" in sign language with Brian since he started eating baby cereal, Brian FINALLY signed it to me this morning. He was eating Cheerios in his high chair while I was in the kitchen getting my breakfast ready. I heard him talking (you can hear it on the video). When I turned around, he was signing "more". I was so excited because we have been practicing the sign forever, and I was afraid he was never going to sign it for me! I thought he figured he saying it with his own words was what he thought would suffice. We're now going to work on "milk"/"drink". Oh, he started drinking cows milk on Sunday. I know it's a little before his first birthday, but he's not nursing much, and he was going crazy drinking water all the time. I figured milk was better than just water.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT job. Can't wait to see it in person this weekend!

Loving Mommyhood said...

So cute. Give the kid more cheerios!

Matthew and Valerie said...

"They" say when boys are ready to do something they'll just do it!