Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bubbles

The kids got some bubbles in their Easter basket this year. I got some in a "no spill" container, and it actually works! The kids had fun blowing bubbles for awhile, and then getting to play with Jack and Kate. Kayleigh and Jack were playing with my phone in the grass, so I got a picture of the two of them talking. Someone called a phone number, and that person called back! I didn't realize they had called someone, so I was surprised that he called me back. Oops. At least it wasn't 911 again! (Brian did that to me a couple of months ago.)
Last night, Kayleigh and I went shoe shopping. We left the boys here to play by themselves and for Erik to put Brian to bed. Erik couldn't find Brian's jammies, so he put Brian in one of Kayleigh's big t-shirts that she'll wear to bed. I got a picture of him in the shirt this morning, and it's H-U-G-E! I'm glad I can say that about something on Brian. :) There is a picture of him in the slide show, but I though I should explain it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian looks cute in that shirt. And he blew some good bubbles. Smart to get no-spill ones. Where were they when you all were growing up?

Matthew and Valerie said...

Mom said everything I was going to! :) Glad Kayleigh and Jack didn't call 911. That was nice of whomever they did call to talk to them!

Kelli said...

Ahh, yes. No spill containers of any sort...a mother's best friend. :)