Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pictures

I am currently working out using the "10 Minute Trainer" videos, and Kayleigh likes to work out with me. I usually do it during nap time, and the other day when Kayleigh got up, she asked if she could workout. I let her, and she did the whole ten minutes. At the end she said, "I did it Mommy, and I didn't even sweat!"


Last night, Erik got the kids dressed after their bath. He put Kayleigh in Brian's jammmies, thinking it would be funny, or that she would stop him. She thought it was hilarious and didn't want to change. So, we put Brian in one of Kayleigh's big t-shirts that she'll sleep in sometimes and that's how they went to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They'd look cute no matter whose clothes they have on.

Matthew and Valerie said...

It looks like Kayleigh is really concentrating on her workout! They are cute in each others pj's!

Loving Mommyhood said...

I LOL'd on this post. We missed you guys.