Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Updates


We have been busy lately just doing things around, and I guess I haven't been in the mood to blog.
Sometime last week, we ate dinner and then decided to go outside to plant some seeds that Kayleigh got for her birthday, along with a gardening kit. She and Brian also got some cute gardening gloves from Jenna, so the kids wore them for a bit while they worked. Since it was warm out and we had gotten some work done, we had popsicles on the patio. Brian usually tries to push different things out the doggie door, and this night was no different, but instead of pushing things outside, he was pushing them inside. You'll see what I mean in the pictures.

Yesterday was the first day of VBS. I am teaching this year, and it's the first year that Kayleigh is able to attend. We had a great first day, and both kids were worn out from being so busy all morning. I had to wake Kayleigh up because we were going to meet some friends for dinner. This is how she looked when I got upstairs:

When I saw her, I crept out of her room and downstairs as fast as I could, hoping she wouldn't wake up while I was gone, because I wanted to get her picture. She said it was her medicine...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice you volunteered to teach VBS. What was that in Kayleigh's mouth? A dental floss thingy? She was really tired.

Matthew and Valerie said...

I remember how excited Kayleigh was to get her gardening gift. I'm glad K and B can't fit through the doggy door!