Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sew...

So, my friend Jenna has been sewing for a couple of years now and has made SO many cute things! She is starting a Bible Study in a few weeks where the girls will get together and sew. It sounds like fun, and I have kind of wanted to try sewing, especially since I have my grandma's sewing machine. That machine isn't working right now (boo!), but Jenna came over the other night with her machine and material, and we made this super cute dress for Kayleigh.
After I took Kayleigh's picture, Brian (of course) wanted to have his picture taken. Sorry about the lack of shorts...He wasn't done getting dressed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a first dress you did a great job. She looks more and more grown up. And I could look at Brian's cute little legs anytime. :)

Loving Mommyhood said...

She did do a great job! Natural at sewing. And, Brian has "little" legs....Carole, c'mon. He is cute, though!

Anonymous said...

When I say "cute little" it doesn't actually mean whatever it is has to be little...The legs are cute and Brian is little - as in young. Clear as mud???
Jenna, you're a good seamstrss and teacher!!

Matthew and Valerie said...

You did a good job on K's dress! You'll be making everyone's clothes soon! :) I love that B always wants his picture taken. He's a ham for the camera.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Taylor just saw this and said, "Kayleigh looked beautiful!" :)