Sunday, September 27, 2009

3 Days and counting!



Since I haven't put any pictures up on this blog yet, I figured I should do it. And, since it's Sunday, I am actually dressed up for once, so I thought it would be a good day to get a couple of belly pictures taken before Brian is here on WEDNESDAY! Of course, I got a couple of comments at church about whether or not I would even make it to Wednesday. I think it's funny because technically I still have over a week to go until my official due date. I just leave that part out since it would really get people going!
Kayleigh is very much into the book "Pinkalicious" that her cousin, Cayla, bought her for her birthday. Erik went upstairs to get her ready for church this morning, and in order for him to get her to put on her dress, he told her she would look pinkalicious. It's also how I convinced her to eat her Frosted Mini Wheats this morning. They have pink frosting, so it went with the theme for the day! I wanted to get a couple of pictures of Kayleigh and me in our pink, but as you might be able to tell from the pictures, she wasn't cooperating as I had hoped. Oh well. That's the norm for her photo sessions.
We are ready for Mom, Dad and Brian to come this week. Everything is moved to where it needs to be (I think) and clothes and laundry is done and ready for Brian's arrival. We do need to pack a hospital bag, but I really don't think Brian will come any earlier than planned. I will update the blog as soon as possible. Erik has borrowed a laptop from work, so we'll be taking and posting pictures at the hospital.
I hope to get Kayleigh out tomorrow and Tuesday so we can enjoy some alone time before the baby's arrival. She mentioned seeing her friends the other day, so I'd like to go up to her day care tomorrow for one last visit. Hopefully we can make it to the library for story time on Tuesday. I'm almost done with the 4th book in a series that I'm reading and want to check out the next 2 while I can! I'm not sure how much reading I'll be able to do in the near future, but I'd like to have the books just in case!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look pretty big considering the small ampunt of weight you've gained. Good for you!! Love the pinkalicious pics.

Anonymous said...

amount - sorry

Ali said...

Love the pics and can't wait to see some photos of Brian! Enjoy your last couple of days!