Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Last doctor's appointment

I'm both excited and sad to say that today was my last doctor's appointment before Brian arrives. I'm excited because it means that his birth day is almost here. I'm sad because I love the ladies who work in the office and will miss seeing them all the time! I think they will miss seeing Kayleigh more than they'll miss seeing me, though. They LOVE her! I had two people today (including the doctor) tell me how well behaved she is. It's music to my ears!
I had one final ultrasound today to try to guess the baby's weight. The technician said that he's about 8 pounds 9 ounces right now. Whew! He's also measuring 39 weeks and 4 days, so he's definitely big. He's still in the 95th percentile for weight. The funniest thing to me was the fact that one of Brian's knees is all the way up by the top left side of my stomach. His other foot is down by his face! I promise he was trying to chew on it while we were watching! It was hard to get any pictures of him, and the ones that the technician did get aren't that great, so I won't post them.
Oh, and as of this week, I've only gained 16 pounds. I'm DEFINITELY all baby!
It's late for a nap (3:00), but Kayleigh is down and hopefully she'll sleep. We've both gotten colds and have felt a little rotten. I feel better today, but Kayleigh's nose is still running and she's coughing more than me. I'm going to try to read for a little while, and if I doze off, even better! :)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Yeah, Brian will be here next week! I can't believe it. Hope you girls feel better. Get some rest while you can!!!!!!