Friday, March 25, 2011

"The Golden Hour"

That's what Jenna called the 7:00 hour this evening. She called me earlier today and asked if I wanted to take the kids to a park to play and have their pictures taken. Jenna takes some pretty amazing pictures, so I jumped at the chance to let the kids have some outside time and take some of my own pictures, too. I figure it's a good idea to practice taking pictures with someone else who can give me some tips. The kids had a great time out there together, and believe me, we took a LOT of pictures!

3 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

These look great! I love them and Kayleigh by the tractor tire is so cool. I will get my photos on a CD for you.

Anonymous said...

My fav of Kayleigh is the one of her by the tire, too. And Brian with the sand flowing from his fingers. Excellent!!!!! Can you bring them down with you, pls?

Matthew and Valerie said...

You took great pictures! I'm sure Jenna was a good tutor! :)