Sunday, March 6, 2011

Something new

Last night, we went to WalMart to return a video we got from Red Box. While I was waiting to return my movie, I saw a little section of 50% off merchandise. Not being able to pass anything that might be on sale, I walked over to have a look. They had little motorized cars! I looked at the sticker price, and then went over to Customer Service to see if that was the original or sale price. It was the sale price, so I went running outside to ask Erik if I could buy a car for Brian. Brian has been riding his friend, Jack's, ATV for the last couple of weeks, so I thought he would like one of his own. So, for $25 (plus tax), we got Brian this cute little Iron Man car!
After Brian got a turn riding on it, Kayleigh wanted one. She started running over Erik's foot, and when Brian saw that, he ran over to step on Erik's foot. It was pretty funny, and once again shows how much younger siblings look up to the older ones!
While we were out playing, our neighbors came outside. It's so cute to see them all running to greet each other, but especially cute when Brian and Kate go running toward each other. Kate only gave Brian and Kayleigh a quick greeting, though. Then she went running for the car and her turn to ride!


Make sure you turn the volume on for this video. Brian is making his cute happy noise!

1 comment:

Amy said...

thanks for the post! erick and i went up there right after i read it and bought caden the last one- a handy manny one. we will save it for christmas!