Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Since we actually had somewhere to go today (Mother's Morning Out), I got my kids dressed in green and sprayed their hair. Yesterday, Kayleigh and I were playing "Beauty Salon", and I pretended to paint her hair yellow. Luckily, I was smart enough to tell her I was painting her hair that color and not some other outrageous color that she would have busted me on. Since I had to go out last night and buy cookies for Mother's Morning Out, I decided to buy some color hair spray, too, and got both kids this morning. I thought Brian looked like a rock star, and Kayleigh was her cute self. I didn't think to take pictures of them until they were in the car, which is why they are posed there. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

Kayleigh's hair looks so long! They have cute smiles.

Sager Squad said...

When I was in high school. Our school colors where blue and gold. When the colored hair spray came out I had to get some for our football game. Wish I took some pics. Wes wasn't too happy with me. Even though we lived in different states. He just didn't understand, "Team Spirit!"

Ali said...

Awesome, love the hair! Kayleigh looks SO SO grown up, oh my goodness where has the time gone?