Sunday, November 21, 2010

Brian walking!

FINALLY! Brian has been pulling up like crazy and will walk all around a room while holding on to something, but yesterday he finally let go. It happened yesterday afternoon while we were in the living room playing. Brian was holding on to something and then let go to take the couple of steps he would need to get to Erik on the couch. Kayleigh wasn't watching, so she got scared when I screamed for joy. I immediately grabbed her so I could tell her why I yelled. Brian has done it quite a few times since then. I have hoped that he would be walking by January so I can start him at Mother's Morning Out with Kayleigh. She goes once a week, and I would love to have those few hours to myself, rather than figure out what I can do with Brian in tow.


Brian has also started saying the word "no" lately, even though it doesn't usually apply to what we're talking about. I think it's hilarious and will try to get him to say it. I know, I know, that's going to come back to haunt me, but for now I get a good laugh out of it. He's not too clear in his words in either video, but they're cute, and he's making some cute faces, so I thought I would go ahead and post them.


1 comment:

Matthew and Valerie said...

Cute videos! We want to know when you're coming for your next visit so we can see this all in person!