Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fun times

Kayleigh had some pretty good stories yesterday. They all cracked me up, even the one she told after getting hurt. Here you go:

Story #1:
We were at WalMart and Kayleigh let me give her a kiss on the lips. I guess I shocked her, although I didn't feel it, and she said, "You just poked a hole in my lip!" Sorry!

Story #2:
We were outside playing, and Kayleigh wanted to play golf. She has some very interesting rules to her golf game. Here's how it went: One person (either her or me) had to sit on the bricks at the end of the driveway, and the other person had to be across from that person in the grass to hit the ball. The rule was that you had to say, "Ready, set, go" and then hit the golf ball as far as you could. If you hit the ball far enough (which we always did) you got a home run and had to run around the yard. After that, it was your turn to sit in the bricks and "watch tv". I'm not sure what sport Erik has taught her, but it surely wasn't me!

Story #3:
Kayleigh was sliding off of our bed and went to get something for Erik behind his night stand. I'm not sure how she did it, but somehow she hurt her thigh and her head. Yes, that was the sad part, but it was sweet when she said, "I never want to do that again!"

2 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

How did she come up with "you poked a hole in my lip"? Very cute! And you never know, her new version of golf just might catch on one day!

Anonymous said...

Does she ever say anything that isn't sweet???