Friday, November 26, 2010

Outside playtime

We took the kids outside to play today after being cooped up for a couple of days with a stomach bug that's going around. Erik was home today, so I grabbed my camera to take pictures of what was going on. I love taking pictures of Brian since he is still pretty still outside and I can just click away. He doesn'tlike to crawl around in the grass, so he is easy to keep track of. Kayleigh wanted to kick her soccer ball around for a little while and then once Erik started raking leaves, she wanted to jump in his piles. I got some fun shots of her jumping. Thankfully, we were able to get the piles cleaned up right as it started to rain. The rain came at the perfect time, because the kids needed to get inside for naps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you got Kayleigh in mid-jumps!! Excellemt. And Brian keeps getting cuter.

Anonymous said...

excellent - sorry

Matthew and Valerie said...

Kayleigh looks so big in these pictures! I hope Erik didn't mind all of the extra raking he had to do. I'm sure everyone was just glad to get outside!!