Sunday, January 31, 2010

Firsts

Today is a day of firsts for Brian. He had his first blowout at church, and we were so glad he had extra clothes in his bag! It was also his first bite of cereal and first time in the exersaucer. Whew!
Brian did great with the cereal. It wasn't much, but I didn't want to go overboard on his first try. He ate it all, but was ready for more to eat, so he wasn't very happy at the end. Kayleigh wanted to feed him, so I let her give him a couple of bites. I don't think I got a video of Kayleigh taking her first bites of food; I'm glad I got it with Brian. Sorry if the video is a little shaky. Sometimes I forget about the camera.
Kayleigh also decided to try Brian's cereal. She did NOT like it!!



3 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

I see exersaucer dates in our future! Did he like the rice cereal. Kate is NOT enjoying it.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Kayleigh after she tried the cereal. Looks like what I'd do too.

Jonathan and Chat Villacampa said...

Mia has to watch this over and over. And points out every time that Kayleigh wants to try Brian's food.