Sunday, January 31, 2010

Questions and Answers

My friend, Rossie, tagged me on these questions, so here goes! I hope they're interesting.

Instructions:
1) Answer five questions with five answers.
2) Tag five other bloggers.

Questions:
1. Where were you 10 years ago?
- I had just gotten my bird, Romeo
- I was living in Gainesville
- It was my second semester my sophomore year at UF
- I think this was the semester I took the most hours and got my best GPA as an undergrad.

2. What is on your to-do list for today?
- Laundry--it's on my list every day! Brian is having a lot of blowouts, so he's one reason I have so much to do!
- Go to Publix
- Answer these questions or I never will. :)
- Tell Jill (my cousin) happy birthday. (DONE!)
- Other random cleaning that I always put off...

3. What five snacks do you enjoy?
- Crackerfuls! They're my new favorite
- anything sweet
- Chex Mix
- Smoothies (I think I will go and get one on my way to Publix)
- I'm really reaching for idea here! Ummm...I don't know

4. Where are five places you have lived?
-St. Petersburg, FL
-Rawlings Hall, University of Florida
-Oxford Manor Apartments, Gainesville
-NW 39th Ave. Gainesville
-My ghetto apartment in Tallahassee but I can't remember its name.
-My current home

5. Name five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
(Disclaimer: the following five things would come after tithing and paying the inevitable taxes, obviously)
- hire a full time cleaning staff
- travel around the world
- Add on to my house--I don't think I want to move.
- Give more generously
- Hire a personal trainer and chef
- And if I can have just one more wish, I would hire someone to change my kids' diapers!! :)

I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, but if you're bored one day and want to answer these questions, go for it!!!

2 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

Thanks a lot (NOT) for re-introducing to me to the Crackerfuls. I am eating several a day.

Anonymous said...

The crackerfuls are deeeelicious and much too expensive!!!! A bad combo. I just finished the last one I had here at school. :(