Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thanks Aunt Val!

Aunt Val sent some nail polish to Kayleigh and we got it today. Kayleigh was supposed to get it for Christmas, but unfortunately, it was left at her house. Kayleigh opened her present when she woke up from her nap and immediately wanted her toes painted. When she learned that she could have her fingernails painted, too, she told me she wanted me to paint them as well. I am crossing my fingers that having nail polish on her fingers will help encourage her to NOT bite her nails. She started that habit about a year ago. It was funny because I realized one day that I hadn't been cutting Kayleigh's finernails as often as I used to, and then saw her biting her nails. I have no idea how to get her to stop! Oh, as you look through the pictures, it will be helpful to know that she asked me to paint one hand pink, and the other one has a clear coat with sparkles. As expected, Erik said that he would like for me to paint all of her fingers the same color. :)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I can't wait until Kate gets older!

Matthew and Valerie said...

I can't believe you still have the fan! I'm glad she likes her gift.

Kelli said...

...and it starts! =)