Friday, January 15, 2010

Take a look at me

Here are a couple of slide shows of different pictures I've gotten of the kids. I was able to have one-on-one time with each of them this week while the other was sleeping. Brian was pretty happy today, and I got his best smile right before he took a bath this afternoon. It's so much fun watching him grow! He's starting to smile more and laugh some, although it's still hard to get a laugh out of him right now. I WILL get a video of it soon! He seems to be camera shy...I have a feeling it's because he knows a bright light is going to flash!


Kayleigh:




Brian:

3 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

Cute children!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Cute! We're looking forward to seeing y'all again soon! Thanks again for the tips on eye drop application. Oh, I'm glad Brian likes his elephant. I thought it was super cute, too.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Taylor was just looking at the pics with me and said, "Dat's Kayleigh! Can I go see Kayleigh? I want to go see her at her house!" Then when she saw the pics of Brian, she asked to go see him, too. Sweet! She, too, is looking forward to the trip.