Tuesday, March 30, 2010

6 Months

I was surprised when I woke up this morning and realized that it's the 30th of the month. Brian has had a busy month, traveling to Seaside and down to St. Pete. He has (as you probably know) found his tongue, which he continues to love to show off, he can sit up for a good length of time, and occasionally rolls over, but those rolls are few and far between. He usually gets close to rolling all the way over, but forgets what to do at the end. I still don't have him eating a lot of food. He'll eat table food a couple of times a week. He doesn't need to eat "real" food, so I don't worry about giving it to him each day.
We are working on getting him to sleep longer at night. He went from being a great sleeper to a terrible one. I'm not sure what to do, but if you have some suggestions, I would love to hear them!

2 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

6 months have flown by!! Geoffrey looks small compared to Brian now. I love the picture of him tackling Geoffrey!

Chat JV said...

He's getting cuter and cuter... We didn't get enough of him when he was down here.