Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch



We made our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday. I was frustrated because the kids didn't want to smile AND look at the camera for pictures. I think I got a couple of good ones, though. We ended up staying a little longer than we planned since we ran into some friends, and Kayleigh wanted to stay and play. Once the ponies were unloaded, we had to stay and wait in line for Kayleigh to have her chance to ride one. I don't think she wanted to ride the smallest one, but I had warned her that was a good possibility, and that was the one she ended up on. I knew once the ride started she would be fine, and of course she loved it! Some day we'll have to get her on a horse that does something other than walk around in circles. :)

1 comment:

Matthew and Valerie said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had a good time.