Monday, October 4, 2010

Brian's birthday party

We had family over Saturday night to celebrate Brian's birthday. Kayleigh couldn't understand why Brian got 3 birthday parties. (We celebrated in Jacksonville, had muffins on his actual birthday and then Saturday night.) I told her that she has had multiple birthday parties before, especially when she was in school. Jenna gave me the idea to do tacos for everyone, and it was a hit. Brian did quite a number on his cake, although I think he got some help finding the cake under all of the icing. He let him go at it for a few minutes before I decided I better take it away from him. Amanda helped me wipe him down, so he didn't get a bath until after the party.
I realized last night that I can't post pictures yet. We are borrowing a computer from Erik's work because the screen on our laptop is broken. We're shipping it off to get fixed, but in the mean time, I can't pull up pictures from my camera because this computer won't allow you to attach USB cables. So, I hope the description will be enough for now.

2 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

I want to see the cake pictures. Those are always a classic. I always have good ideas (regarding the tacos), just tell Craig that!

Matthew and Valerie said...

I want to see cake pictures, too!! It's so nice that the family was able to come over and celebrate Brian's birthday.