Monday, November 16, 2009

Birthday weekend

We spent my birthday weekend in St. Augustine. The weather was perfect, and it was so much fun getting to spend my birthday with my womb-mate! :) Thanks again to Jim and Shirley for providing the lodging and lots of food. Since Valerie and I had the same weekend experience, I'm going to let her tell you about it in her own words. Otherwise, I'm pretty much just repeating her, and that's a lot of typing to do for the same news. :) I will provide pictures, though. It's a long slide show, so get ready for it!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday Lisa! Glad you girls had fun on your special day. Still trying to figure out what your gift from Val and Matt was. =)

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Val got me 30 boxes of matches. We use them in the bathroom to get the smell out after going #2. Was that TMI???

Loving Mommyhood said...

Loving the pictures and glad y'all had a good weekend. We missed you at the Harvest Party. You both look great, too! Hilarious what Valerie got you.