Friday, November 6, 2009

You should see the other guy!


Poor, poor Kayleigh! I was on the phone last night and called out to Erik to bring me a pen. Kayleigh, being a good helper, jumped up to help. She is pretty klutzy on her feet, and constantly has scratches on her legs from falling down. Last night was no different, except that instead of hurting a leg, she hurt her face! I hung up last night and ran to see what happened. Erik got her some ice, and with some TLC and ice cream, she was better. She doesn't seem to feel any pain today, even though it looks bad. When I asked her this morning how she was doing, she said she needed more ice cream. She must be all right!




On the plus side, Brian is still doing well and is growing like a weed. I'll take him to the doctor on Thursday for his one month check up.

3 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

We have a sad face here for Kayleigh - :-(. I am sure the ice cream helped.

Matthew and Valerie said...

Stop beating my niece!! I'm glad she's ok.

polly said...

Post pics like that and someone will call DCF! :-P Glad she is ok!! Reese has given herself a few shiners as well, the joys of toddeling:)

Are you guys coming this way at all for the holidays??