Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Funny stuff

Kayleigh has been saying some funny things lately. Two notable ones happened yesterday.

#1 We went to the mall yesterday, and Kayleigh wanted to ride the elevators. But, instead of asking if we were going to ride the elevator, she asked if we could go on the "alligator".

#2 You need to know that when we were with Valerie and Matt a couple of weekends ago, they told Kayleigh that they would see her at Christmas. Then, when we were with my parents last weekend, they also told Kayleigh that they would see her at Christmas. I think Kayleigh has decided that is the new way to say good bye to people. We were with friends last night, and although we will see them again this weekend, Kayleigh said as we left, "I'll see you at Christmas!"

That girl cracks me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have to watch what we say around that girl because she repeats and remembers all/most of it. She's a smart one.

Loving Mommyhood said...

Hopefully, we will see you before Christmas. She is funny. Like when Jack was kissing her on the lips and I said that was enough, she said to me, "he just kissin' me". Like I should know and not care. Hello, where is my head!?