Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sweet sounds

Last night I took some videos of Brian, just watching him move a little bit and make sweet baby sounds. Kayleigh came into the room and told me that it was night-night time and to go to sleep, interrupting our video session. I kept trying to get some videos of Brian without interruption, but the video I decided to post on the blog has Kayleigh barging into the room. It's funny, because it's how we talk to Kayleigh at nap time and bed time. My mom was the one who first told her that she would check on Kayleigh, but we do say it sometimes, or she'll ask us to do it.

1 comment:

Matthew and Valerie said...

I'm guessing Brian isn't a performer either. Kayleigh is so funny coming in and announcing that it's bedtime. What an easy child she turned out to be!