Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Two month pictures and Christmas



Yes, it's true. Brian is two months old. I'm not sure how to take his picture with Geoffrey. I think it'll be better once Brian can sit up. I want Geoffrey to face the camera, which means that Brian is still facing his backside. I chose the picture because Brian has his leg stretched all the way out.

We did our Christmas dinner and gift opening with Jim and Shirley last night. They were planning on going on a cruise for the next week, and then there is a lot going on before Christmas, so we decided to get together early. As always, dinner was delicious, and we made out like bandits! Kayleigh was excited about opening the presents, and helped Brian open all of his, plus helped us open a lot of ours.

2 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

Loving the Dora Backpack. And, Kayleigh looked so cute in that stocking. That was great!

Matthew and Valerie said...

I hope Kayleigh doesn't want to help me open my presents at Christmas!! :) Very cute pictures you took!