Friday, December 18, 2009

Early Christmas



So, we decided to open Christmas gifts with Kayleigh and Brian this morning, mainly because we'll be gone on Christmas and we didn't want to haul everything down to St Pete and back again. We've done it in the past, but Kayleigh's presents are getting bigger now, and we're going to have a LOT more people at my parents' house Christmas morning, so I don't really think Kayleigh needs more stuff to open that day. This is also Erik's day off, so it's perfect, because the weekend will be busy with visitors and visiting other people.
The gift I was most excited to give Kayleigh was a electric Barbie Jeep. It was the last thing she got this morning, and I knew she would be excited about it since she loves her friend's electric car. I'm sure you can imagine my disappointment when it was raining this morning. We let Kayleigh ride in the Jeep for a few minutes before deciding that it would be terrible if the thing broke because it got too wet the first day!

1 comment:

Matthew and Valerie said...

I love the pictures! I'm sure Kayleigh loved to help Brian open his gifts. She'll be so disappointed when he can start opening gifts by himself!