Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brian is 3 months old!


Truly, I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of 2009! I can't believe that today is December 30! (I just checked the calendar to make sure!) After a lot of parties and traveling, I am happy to be home for a little while. Kayleigh, on the other hand, told me she wanted to go on another trip the day after we got home from St. Pete!
Brian is 3 months old, and I'm amazed at how much he has grown. He can pretty much hold his head up, although you can still tell his neck gets tired and it'll start to flop. He's close to sitting up by himself, but I think that'll still take a little while. He is getting to be really smiley, and has even laughed for us a couple of times. I love seeing him change and interact some more with us. He sleeps through the night most nights, so I think we'll be moving him up to his crib pretty soon. I wanted to wait until we were done traveling before we made the transition. I am still waiting for a furniture store to have a good deal on bedroom furniture, or no payments for awhile before we get him his set. If you hear of anything coming up, PLEASE let me know so I can go take a peek!

2 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

Whew, these 3 months have flown by!

Of course Kayleigh wanted to go on another trip. Did you see how much fun she was having?!

Kelli said...

He's such a handsome, little guy!