Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cute cousins



Nick, Robyn and Taylor all drove to our house late last night. Kayleigh woke up this morning to see her cousin, aunt and uncle at our house. I know she thought it was so neat to have them here. The girls got to play all morning, and hopefully we wore Taylor out enough for her to sleep on their trip to St. Pete. Too bad Kayleigh is still awake. Ugh!!
I am going to run in the Jingle Bell 3K tonight. Erik will stay with the kids while I run, which shouldn't take more than 30 minutes. Erik and I did it last year, and since I am now training to do a 5K with Valerie in March, it's good for me to get out and run while I can. It's funny, because even though I made the conscious decision to stop running when I was pregnant with Brian, I still had dreams about running, so I knew I would get back into it after I had him.
Tomorrow we'll go to Bristol to celebrate Christmas with Erik's brother and family. It's another busy weekend, but it sure is fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Run, little penguin, run!!!

Matthew and Valerie said...

I love the pictures of the cousins. I can't wait to see all of them together at Christmas.