Friday, April 30, 2010

Brian's 7 month post



Yes, Brian is 7 months old today! Wow! This last month he got the hang of rolling over both from his back to his stomach and his stomach to his back. He also got his first tooth this month! I think the second one is still trying to work its way into his mouth. He's eating solid foods once a day. I haven't given him too many different things but this week he's been eating butternut squash. YUM! It's the real stuff, too, and I think it tastes way better than baby food from a jar.
Brian is sleeping better at night, usually only waking up once. For those of you who thinks that's still too much, he was waking up as many as 4 times a night not too long ago! I can handle once a night. I guess since he's sleeping so much at night, he's waking up earlier. This morning he slept until 6:45, but the last couple of mornings he's woken up at 6:00. YUCK!
Because Aunt Val asked, I am also posting a video of Brian rolling over. Kayleigh is telling Brian that he's cheating, but that is because earlier she had rolled him over and I told her she was cheating. She thought every time they rolled over they were cheating. I also like how it seems like Brian obeys my commands when I tell him to roll over.

3 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

Finally! I didn't hear K say B was cheating, though. I think it's funny that K rolled over too.

Ali said...

Glad he is sleeping a little better for you! He is too cute!

Kelli said...

ADORABLE!!!