Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Goodnight Gorilla" and "Pinkalicious"

Kayleigh has some books almost memorized, and it's fun to let her read to you. I decided at nap time to record her reading "Goodnight Gorilla". When I was putting her down for bedtime tonight, she wanted me to record her reading "Pinkalicious". I think it's funny at the end of that book, because you can see that she skips a couple of pages. I should probably say that "Pinkalicious" was a gift from Kayleigh's cousin, Cayla, and you can tell that the book has been loved (she talks about the tear in a page).
The videos are 2 and 3 minutes long, so make sure you have time to watch them!

Goodnight Gorilla


Pinkalicious


Finally, this morning, Kayleigh was cheering Brian on as he rolled over. It's funny because she cheers for him like it's the first time he's ever done it. She's very enthusiastic! Anyway, Kayleigh also wanted me to take pictures of she and Brian on the bed with Curious George, a monkey borrowed from Grammy (a family friend). You will see in the slide show that the focus quickly went from the three of them to just Kayleigh. She's a show stealer!

3 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

Brian is so stinkin' cute and that George is enormous! Kayleigh is so smart!

Matthew and Valerie said...

Cute videos! We need a video of Brian rolling over.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Kayleigh to read to me next time I see her. :)