Monday, April 5, 2010

Jammies

I can't believe I didn't think to take a picture of Kayleigh and Brian in their Easter jammies last night! I actually did think of it, but not until after Brian fell asleep. So...can you guess what we did this morning?? Took pictures!!



We had an impromptu play date with our friend today. His mom called about 10 this morning and said that the day care was closing for the day because of a problem with the septic tank, and could I please watch their son for a couple of hours. We didn't have any plans today that couldn't be done later, so I said I would be happy to do it! Kayleigh wanted to hold him, so here is a picture of Kayleigh with her friend. Brian did get to play for a little while, but he was taking a nap for most of the time that our friend was at our house.

2 comments:

Chat JV said...

We're glad you had so much fun celebrating Easter.

Matthew and Valerie said...

Cute pj's. I'm sure Brian and Wyatt will soon be good friends.