Monday, April 19, 2010

We got a new house!!!

Not really. Kayleigh did, sort of. We bought bedroom furniture for Brian finally, and put it in his room on Saturday. (A big THANK YOU to Erick for helping us out!!) Thankfully the furniture was all put together in their boxes, so we just had to get it out and put it in place. Unfortunately, one of the doors on the nightstand is crooked, so I had to call customer service today. They are going to send someone out on Wednesday to fix it. Once it's fixed, I'll get pictures and post them. I'm not sure I love the layout of the room right now. It's a little lopsided, so I might have to rearrange it later.
So, back to Kayleigh's house. Erik decided to cut out some windows in the box that the nightstand came in and use the top of the box as doors. Kayleigh thought this was too cool and loved playing in it yesterday. Erik pretended to be the Big Bad Wolf and blew her house down a few times. Kayleigh wanted me to do that this morning while she had Brian in the house with her, but I said no way. Then I said that only Daddy could be the Big Bad Wolf--otherwise I was afraid we wouldn't leave the room today!

1 comment:

Matthew and Valerie said...

Great idea! I love the picture of K & B in the house.