Sunday, April 18, 2010

New pictures and video

Can you believe some people are getting tired of looking at Kayleigh and Brian in their jammies?? I guess we didn't do too much this week. Sure, we were outside playing every day, but those aren't usually the times when I take pictures. I did decide to get a couple of pictures of Kayleigh while she was out playing with her friend Jack the other day. I've heard that late afternoon gives fantastic light, and I wanted to see what my "good" camera could do. I think the pictures turned out great. Kayleigh and Jack were just running around, so these are random shots I got.



While Brian was in the exersaucer yesterday, I thought I would try to get a picture of him in it. That wasn't hard, but I thought about it because I have the CUTEST picture of Kayleigh in it when she was around Brian's age. I thought it would be fun to have pictures of both of them in the same toy. You tell me how I did.



This video of Brian is cute, mostly because you can hear one of his squeals. It's not very long, and I'll admit that after the squeal, it all goes down hill. Hope you like it!


6 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

The slideshow said it is empty.

Kayleigh and Brian said...

They work now. I knew they weren't working last night, but the internet was being really slow, so I just blamed that.

Matthew and Valerie said...

Your camera does take good pictures in the afternoon light. I forgot how much Kayleigh looked like Brian when she was younger. There's definitely a family resemblance!

Anonymous said...

Too much to look at all at once. :) Love the dress Kayleigh is wearing. Guess I'd better go back and look again but I didn't think B and K looked alike. I'll put on my glasses.
Funny how a box can be so much fun.

Ali said...

Wow, they really look a lot alike! Love the video of Brian. Caroline watched it with me and was smiling and trying to talk to him:)

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Taylor loved this one, too. She smiled the whole time she was watching.