Monday, June 7, 2010

Kayleigh's dance class

Kayleigh had her first dance class tonight, and she had some much fun! When the class ended, she asked me, "What are we going to do next?" I said that we were going to go home and get a bath, and her reply was, "No! I want to dance some more!" The studio has a window where you can watch the girls dancing, and two tvs in the waiting room where you can sit on a couch and watch from there if you don't want your kid to see you watching. A few of us moms were taking pictures tonight, so I didn't feel too awkward doing it.
The slide show has a bunch of the pitures tonight. I'm not going to label them because I don't really know what they were doing. But, I got a couple of pictures with the teacher in it, and you can see that Kayleigh isn't always right on cue. :) Sorry about the tissues and the scissors in the foreground. There were sitting on the window sill on the inside of the studio, so I couldn't move them.

2 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

I think Kayleigh is the cutest one there!! I'm glad she enjoyed her first class.

Loving Mommyhood said...

I can't wait to get Kate in there. Do they have a class for babies? :-) She looks so grown up with her ponytail and leotard. I love it!