Saturday, June 12, 2010

Playing

Erik and Kayleigh went to the store this afternoon, leaving Brian and me home alone to think of things to do to amuse ourselves. I gave him some Lego's to play with, but that didn't seem to do the trick for long. I started to build a tower, and he thought it was funny to take my pieces away from me. He got such a kick out of it that I had to do it more, and then I decided I had to get a video of it. This is the shortest video. I'm sorry that it's a little bumpy, but I had to move the camera around to see the pieces to put them back together. Hopefully you will get a good taste of the fun we both had.


Okay, change of plans. I couldn't decide which video I liked better, so here is the other one. You can watch it if you want to.

2 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

Brian certainly was amused!

Ali said...

Love that little giggle. What a cutie pie!