Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday afternoon



It's been a busy few days, but at some point, I guess our guests would have to leave. Valerie, Matt and Dad all left around 1:00 since they will have to go to work tomorrow. Kayleigh was definitely sad to see them go. It's going to be much quieter around here, especially for her without so many people giving her attention.
Brian slept better last night, so we're thankful for that. I'm still tired, though, and might try to take a nap. Hopefully Kayleigh can also get back into her regular routine this week. I have a feeling I'll be taking a lot of naps while she's napping.
Erik will have the day off tomorrow. I need to call the pediatrician to make an appointment for Brian this week. It would be really nice if we could do it tomorrow while Erik is still off of work and could drive us there. Otherwise, I know Mom could take us.
I think I'm going to take advantage of the quiet time and read until my eyes close. :)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I didn't know Erik had 3 kids? When did you have the plastic one that Kayleigh is holding? Isn't it weird to say "kids" now. Very cute!

Amanda said...

Trig had that same dinosaur sleeper!! :)