Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thank you Magic Eraser!

I'm sure most of you have had someone tell you what a wonderful thing the Magic Erasers are. I know I have used one once before, but I can't remember what I cleaned up with it. I used my second one tonight. I was talking to my Mom on the phone, and as soon as I hung up Kayleigh says, "Mommy!" "What?" "I'm drawing on the chair!" Ugh! I had been writing thank you notes, and Kayleigh was using one side to draw pictures. I had literally been away for about 5 minutes, and in that time she decided that drawing on paper wasn't so much fun anymore. The chair is leather, and she got 5 good drawings on there before admitting what she did. The Magic Eraser got it all cleaned up. Erik said I should have taken a picture of the chair, but I didn't know if he would find it amusing enough to keep a record of it.
So, if you have ever wondered how to clean something up, go and get some Magic Erasers to keep on hand. I heard about their magical powers from my sister-in-law, Chat, and am now bestowing my knowledge on to you! :)

2 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

They are awesome. The Target brand "Up and Up" makes them and they are half the price and work just as well as the Mr. Clean version! I would have liked to see the chair, though.

Matthew and Valerie said...

That reminds me of when she drew all over herself and got your sheets as well. You can't trust that girl with a pen!!