Sunday, May 30, 2010

Brian is 8 months old!


Brian is still such a sweet little baby! I am enjoying my time at home with him and Kayleigh, and I can't believe how quickly Brian's first year has gone! As you have seen in my last post, Brian's best new trick of the month is giving kisses! He has turned in to quite the Mommy's boy this month, too. I love it and hate it at the same time. I love that he wants to be with me, but sometimes it can be a little unbearable as I need to use both hands, or do something other than play with him. He has also started reaching for people when he wants them. He started to reach for me first (score one for me!), but will now reach for Erik, and occasionally someone else

2 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

You'll be throwing a birthday party for Brian soon! He looks so big sitting next to Geoffrey.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

He is soooo cute!